meet the blogger
- do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? closed? idk…
- do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? generally not. maybe in disney sometimes
- where is your next vacation? sorta not a vacation but i’m studying abroad in london in september
- who do you think reads these? no one probably
- do you have a calendar in your room? i have one in my room but it isn’t open…
- what’s your plan for the day? going to bed in like 2 hours
- are you reading any books right now? bossypants
- do you ever count your steps when you walk? sometimes
- do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? my life
- do you chew your pens and pencils? nope
- what is your “song of the week”? umm idk the cave- mumford and sons
- is it okay for guys to wear pink? sure
- do you still watch cartoons? i never really did
- what do you drink with dinner? water
- what do you dip chicken nuggets in? ketchup most of the time
- what is your favorite food/cuisine? carbs.
- when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? ummmm
- can you change the oil on a car? no.
- what is your usual bedtime? i try to go to bed between 11 and 12 and then i watch some tv
- are you lazy? yes.
- afraid of heights? not really but sometimes
- occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? president, cinematographer, marine biologist
- hot tea or cold tea: ew
- tea or coffee? hot chocolate
- favorite kind of cookie? chocolate chip man
- can you swim well? i guess
- can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? yes
- who do you want to see right now? idk my friends i guess
wolfdrews asked me matt donovan and his cutiness
“Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. But we think you’re crazy to make an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us - in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain…and an athlete…and a basket case…a princess…and a criminal…Does that answer your question?
Sincerely yours, t h e B r e a k f a s t C l u b.”
Visa application is officially in the mail and now I am nervous.